Profile picture for brooksenglish

When will Zillow create a filter for price-lower-than-Zestimate?

As an investor, I want to filter out the wheat from the chaff, save time and money.  A filter that gets me the values can really do that for me.  Thus, please create a filter that gives me price-to-zestimate ratios, the most important one being price-is-lower-than-zestimate.  Thanks!
  • July 31 2012 - Columbus
  • 0

Profile picture for nwhome.us
Sounds like you place too much value on individual Zestimates in your investing model.
If you look at the the variances described in the Zestimate Accuracy disclosure you'll notice that the Zestimates are just as likely to be high, as low.
You'll want to use the neighborhood data to confirm trends but the individual Zestimates are just about pointless frames of reference.