Where's a good place to eat in Paia or Haiku Maui?

There are so many good places to eat here on the north shore of Maui... I will provide you with some links.
Paia restaurants and take out.
Haiku restaurants and take out.
Be sure to have an oceanfront dinner at the award winning Mama's Fish House in Kuau, near Paia.  Very very good food and service, and the setting is romantic.  Warning .... not cheap.
Feel free to email me if you have any questions, or if you would like me to join you for a mahi mahi burger or sashimi.  ; )
  • December 20 2008 - Paia

Paia town is a great town to visit - and it's good to recommend some of the best places to eat there.  For me, I'd say Paia Fish Market, Charley's and Anthony's Cafe.

Profile picture for Billy Jalbert
Just did take out again from Fresh Mint in Pa'ia last night.  It is a great vegetarian restaurant on Baldwin Avenue across the street from the post office.  It is just south of downtown and easy to miss unless you are looking for it.

Profile picture for Mark Morris
Oh, we mustn't forget the new organic raw food cafe Aina Cafe in Haiku Marketplace;
or the Northshore Cafe off of Kokomo across the street from Colleen's at the Haiku Marketplace.

Profile picture for Mark Morris
Don't forget Cafe Des Amis - great for a light casual breakfast or dinner - the outdoor dining area is comfy and a great place to people watch.

Also, one of my favorites is Moana Cafe - their pastries can't be beat and their breakfasts are among the best of the island.

MM

Oh I love Spam with Rice.

I go with Mama's Fish House.  Great service, onolicious seafood menu.

Yum. 

Profile picture for Billy Jalbert
So many great places.  Depends on what you are looking for.  A few categories:

- High end, oceanfront seafood.  Mama's Fish House.  One of the best on the island.  Kuau / Paia.
- Healthy Organic Pizza.  The Flatbread Company.  Paia.
- Funky, Tapas.  Cafe Mambo, Paia.
- Inexpensive fish tacos.  The Paia Fish Market.
- Pizza, salads, etc.  Colleen's (Haiku).

Hard to go wrong in Paia.  Enjoy! 

I don't consider this to be SPAM.  I'm not promoting any restaurants of mine.  I would think people who move to Maui might be interested to know a good place to eat.  Would you rather I just shamelessly promoted myself, as a REALTOR?  I can do that.

Georgina -

Please avoid solicitation/spam. We do not allow it here. Kindly read through our Good Neighbor Policy.