Profile picture for runaas

New Construction

Hello --

My home is a new construction along with several others on the block. It's been a year since the house was completed. I see our neighbors houses, but not ours, even one that was built after ours. How do I get my house listed?

2366 Maple Ave
Croydon, PA 19021
  • August 03 2007 - US
  • 0

runaas -

As you've stated, your home is newly constructed, it is possible that we don't have your home's records for it to be listed at Zillow. However, your home would still appear as a "missing home" if you try to do an address search on the website. Although it will generate the map of your neighborhood based from your zip code, it will make the flags an important tool for users to view your home details.

Ash_Lee
Zillow

Profile picture for Faye
  • FayeZillow
runaas-

You can also add your home on Zillow.com by creating a make me move price. Sign in on Zillow, click "Post For Sale" then Click on "Set a Make Me Move Price". Fill-out the required information then click on "Update Make Me Move Price" button.