Profile picture for Trusted Results

Where are instructions on how to request a testimonial from Agent clients?

When you first put this into practice, I had instructions and got the first review.  Now, coming back to the site, I don't see anywhere the way to do this to my other clients.  Please direct me if someone can answer this for me.  Thanks!
  • January 25 2011 - Redmond
  • 1

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
it really doesn't require complicated instructions.  go to your profile, under your name there is a request a review link which opens a form.  fill in the blanks and click the button at the bottom.  there's other ways to request, but this is the simplest.

Profile picture for workabee