Where are my reviews?

Several clients tell me they have submitted reviews, but I don't see them.  is there a seasoning period or something?

December 17 2010 - US

It seems that Zillow is catching up.  Reviews seem to be posting faster than a week ago.

February 09 2011
Thats an interesting answer, thanks Rachel, because I have also had clients trying to add reviews and they didnt make it in. I will let them know it has to come from a home ip address.or home computer ip address

February 05 2011
You need to make sure your client is doing the review from their home computer. Zillow logs IP addresses and if the review is not from a matching IP address it will be rejected. This is in an attempt to keep agents from reviewing themselves.

February 04 2011
I guess it just takes a few days...one of mine showed up this morning and another this afternoon.  maybe they verify them or something (that would be good, time consuming and resource intensive, but good)

I've had same thing, I was sitting with one client - because she doesn't like using computer- i watched her do the review and it still doesn't show- 3 others emailed me to tell me they were doing it.  but nothing there...guess this part isn't ready yet?

LIsa,
I'll look into it the "other home" part. For the city, the reviewer should be able to go in and edit.

Everyone else get their reviews yet? The review can take 24 -48 hours to post as every review is viewed by our review moderation team first.

Same problem here!  and I had a client that posted a review for me- and it says "Bought a Other home in 2010 in Choudrant, LA."  neither she nor I have any idea where this came from- since she bought in Walton KY- and has never been to Choudrant!  and.... how can she or I fix it?

Same here.  My clients have been writing reviews and submitting them for over a week yet no ratings appear under my profile.  Please advise.

@ Brandon,
That's interesting. Is she sure she wasn't logged in under an agent account?

She can email me is she wants. rachelr at zillow dot com

One of my clients attempted to review me on Zillow and when she tried to do the review through the provided the link it said that agents cannot review other agents. She is not an agent but works in the same office building as me in a complex, does this have something to do with why she is unable to review me?

A successfully submittedreview will be in one of three states:

Published: Agentand Reviewer will both see this

Rejected: Ifrejected, the Reviewer(not the agent) will see a notification of this under the"Reviews Written" section of their Zillow profile. They can edit and re-submitit, if they choose.

Pending: We would need to look it up via the reviewers ZILLOW email address.   

Each review is looked at by our moderation staff before being published.
Because of this, reviews can take up to 24 hrs to become live. During the weekend, it will take longer.