Where are you getting the information for my listings???

I have never entered any listings yet I have one in here. Where are you getting this information? I get leads to my email on listings that are not in Zillow. Again, where are you getting the info for my listings??? Lastly, Zillow is copying an email that I don't want copied at all yet cannot find where to change it. I need help please. I do nnot want to blog this questions, I simply need answers. Thank you.

June 22 2012 - Phoenix

So, as of today, all my listings ARE showing up! Thank you. Now my question is, If I make a change/edit to MLS, that then goes to real living (or other source), that then goes to Zillow, how long does it take for the change to show up in Zillow? I appreciate your help. ; ) Lisa

After I asked my question I found out a bunch of stuff. Yes, I have a bunch of postlet listings and do see now how to find where the listing is coming from. I also use real living and there seems to be a hang up there. I have a help ticket in with them as well. My main issue is that I get leads from Zillow for my listings that come to my email but none of the listings show up in Zillow. When I log in to Zillow, it says I only have 1 listings and I have 27 that are coming from either postlets or real living. How does Zillow know which site to pull from when two are feeding Zillow?

Lisa

Are you saying that you didn't create this Postlet listing?

This is the originating source of your listing on Zillow.

Hi Lisa,
To whom are you addressing this question? If it's me, please call me and I'll try to help
Byron Godfrey
Solutions R.E.
[phone number deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy]