Profile picture for Csteffen

Where are you having luck finding buyers?

• October 01 2010 - Florence
  • 0

Profile picture for MikeParkerCRS
We are having great success with sign calls and our website nkyhomes.com.

Our website has been clicking very well and we do not pay for any clicks, all organic.

Sign Calls have been strong, brochure box on sign with no price, but 6 pictures.  Very Strong.

FaceBook!  I post real estate facts on my page about properties for sale- or open houses-  I have picked up 3 buyers in 30 days that were "friends" on facebook but not current clients-   Good luck!

Right here on Zillow.  I purchased a small advertising package with them and it has produced leads without having a big expense.  After you get going, continuing to answer Q&A's also gives you more exposure. 

I also get leads from RealtyTrac, but they are more expensive plus the leads are often very weak.  I have to do a lot of educating of the prospects who have totally unrealistic expectations due to the manner in which RealtyTrac pushes their foreclosure data.  A lot of people think they are going to buy for "pennies on the dollar".

Another outlet I have used is Realtor.com and that has proven to be totally worthless for me as a Buyer's Agent.  It might be ok for agents with lots of listings, but don't throw away your money if you are a Buyers specialist.  I am going to cancel my contract with them as soon as the first term expires.

Have you tried blogging yet?  That's a good way to get some internet exposure and let buyers know who you are.  If you blog about your neighborhoods, and what you like to do when you're not being a Realtor, they will connect with you and call you.  It pays to be consistent and have a good quality blog.

Good luck with your business.

aloha - Georgie Hunter - the Maui Hunter

Interestingly, buyers seem to find me, whether through family and friends, or reviews on yelp. Thankfully the reviews have been favorable.