Profile picture for wisice

Where can I find a Buyer's Agent who will return my messages?

I need a Buyer's Agent who will return my messages in a reasonable time frame, 24 hrs.  It seems that all of the agents I have worked with either don't answer my email messages or take several days or longer to get back to me.  In this tight market it is imperative that my agent be accessible and that we are the first to see a property.  I never know if they are spending their time on other buyers and simply putting me to the side.  My house hunt here in St. Pete has been frustrating!!! 
  • November 06 2013 - Saint Petersburg
  • 0

Wisice, If you are still looking, let me know I'll point you in the right direction.

[Website removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for information.]
  • January 28

I can do the work of researching and finding a good agent for you in the area. Give me a call at [Removed by Zillow Moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.] if you want help.

If an Agent does not return your call, you should not work with him. An Agent is a customer service role and all questions, calls, etc., should be answered promptly and professionally. If an Agent does not know an answer, he should get right back to you as soon as he finds out the answer. There are too many "fish in the sea" to accept less.

With technology the way it is with smart phones,  you should never have to wait long to get a response from your agent, whether you are selling or buying.   I always try to get a response within 30 minutes whether it's a phone call, email, or text..

Mike Westphalen, Realtor
RE/MAX Advantage Plus
[Removed by Zillow Moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]

Serving Twin Cities sellers and buyers since 2002

It's always best to check out someone you plan to hire whether it's a realtor or contractor with references from previous clients or check their website for testimonials. Not all professionals are professional.

Agents will stay connected to a home buyer that is viable.  Just the fact that you have worked with several agents leads me to believe that maybe you are difficult or your criteria is not readily available.

Interview a few agents and establish a relationship with ONE agent...if agents know that you are using several agents, no one will work hard for you. 

Good Luck

Where are you finding the agents with such slow response.   When you interview them before choosing one, do you ask this question?

Communication is an important component of customer service. I acknowledge all calls,emails, and texts within 8 hours period.

Dear Wisice,
We have a large network of agents that works like us all over United States. If you want please email me your contact information and I will try to connect you with someone that can help you. Also, if you can please include the information about the property you are looking for. St. Petersburg is so beautiful! I hope that I can help you.
Regards,
Enid

I have been in this industry for over a decade in the Tampa Bay market located right here in St. Petersburg, if you are looking for an agent referall, feel free to contact me. I have some realtors I can turn you on to.