Where can I find a Florida 1st time homeowner mortgage lender in Melbourne Fl

Fica 680, Gave  mortgage broker all paperwork 5 weeks ago and they keep telling me they are busy and will get to me asap. Is my score to low to qualify. I have the paperwork for Florida Assist. Where is an honest company that loans for FHA,Homepath and Fl Assist.
  • August 09 2013 - Melbourne
  • 0

5 weeks that's crazy!

Profile picture for jdust
Hi There,

I can lend in FL.  Contact me for exceptional service.

Ayad Said
703-871-1362
NMLS # 879728

I am able to lend nationwide.  Feel free to contact me to discuss, thank you.

Profile picture for kerryramage
[deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

I'm able to lend in Florida and my company makes purchase deasl a priority! We can usually get you closed in 30 days. Contact me & lets get your deal done!

GL

Sorry, you are having trouble finding a professional mortgage broker, but I would be more than happy to assist. Please review my profile and contact me at your earliest convenience.

With a 680 score you should qualify.  Unfortanetly the morgtage business is riddled with people who don't make service a priority.  I do not lend in FL howver I know someone who does a great job.  If you would like their contact information please feel free to contact me.

Profile picture for GMerino
Perhaps you are not qualifying for a down payment assistance program, have you gone to any of the certification classes for a down payment assistance in FL?

How is your debt to income ratio, how much of a down payment do you have to come in and do you have a savings for the closing costs?  Do you have some reserves put away for other bills?  There are so many factors that come in to play when wanting to buy a home.  If you would like to discuss and go over your scenario I would be happy to discuss this - reach out to me through my profile.

Geofrey

I would go elsewhere. Contact 2-4 lenders and talk with them, it's free and easy and they can tell you if they can do the loan. Dump that mortgage broker ASAP. A real lender can do the whole loan start to finish in about 6 weeks.