Profile picture for Tatum85

Where can I find a lender for a 203k streamlined loan in TN?

I'm looking for a lender in Tn that does a 203k streamline rehab loan. How do I find a lender? I bought a duplex a few months ago and I'm turning it into a single family home.
  • April 08 2010 - La Vergne
  • 0

I am in Tennessee and offer 203k renovation loans. However your description of the project sounds like you might need a full 203k rather than the streamline program.

Do you have any idea of the estimated cost of the renovation or the "as is" and "as renovated" value?

Profile picture for dencav
Stonegate Mortgage does business in Tennessee and focuses on 203k loans. Their website is stonegatemtg.com 

Profile picture for Memphis Owners12
I'm in TN.  Most FHA lenders in TN do NOT also do 203k.  I don't do them.  Just wanted to clarify that-- you really need to make sure you work with a lender who does A LOT of 203k.  I recommend starting with your local banks on this one.

Put in a request on zillow's market place for a normal FHA and if they quote the FHA then it's likely they can do the 203k as well.