Where can I find a list of communities/subdivisions, in Orlando, FL, that have a community pool?

• March 30 2012 - Orlando

I am not aware of such a list, but as a local agent, either I, or any agent can perform a search based on this criteria. This way you can also limit the search to the price range you are interested in.
For instance...
If you are looking for a home in Orlando, priced under $200,000 with at least 4 bedrooms, built after the year 2000 and also have a community pool, ...... I as well as any active agent can get the results that meet this criteria.  You could even be more specific if you would like and try to limit to a zip code, or a radius around your work, or a venue or even your best friend Sally.

The sky is the limit, but you would have to speak to an active agent in the area to have them perform this search for you. Some sites out there have a few bells and whistles but fall short of what an agent can do.

If I can be of any further assistance, don't hesitate to ask!