Profile picture for Malo Webb

Where can I find a realtor survey ?

• April 02 2009 - US
  • 0

Malo,

We created a Realtor survey using Google Spreadsheets that we email our client as well as the agent on the other side.  It works very well.

Here are some of the questions we have asked and then there is a 1 thru 10 box they can check.

How did you hear about us?  If you selected Internet, Referral or Advertisement, please explain in the space provided.  Why did you select ______? Overall, I am satisfied with the way _________ managed the purchase of my property.  Please use the space provided for additional comments.   ______ was professional and courteous.  Please use the space provided for additional comments.  Our staff was professional and courteous.  Please use the space provided for additional comments.  ______  kept me apprised of the status of my transaction at all times.  Were you particularly impressed with any aspect of our service?  Do you have any suggestions to make the home buying process go smoother?  What is your overall rating of ______?  Would you use us again?  Would you recommend your agent to others?  If yes, may we use any of your comments in our promotional literature?  If you know anyone looking for their dream home or who wants to sell their current home, we would greatly appreciate the referral.  Your Name

Hope this helps.

What kind?  I make up my own and distribute them to clients, my brokerage also has a survey they send to buyers and sellers.