Where can I find help to get a home equity loan for a double wide mobile home with land?

Wells Fargo is my 1st mortgage and told me that I have enough to get a home equity loan of $28,500. They don't offer home equity loans for mobile homes and because of the loan modification that I have to wait 2 years to refinance. I need help now. My credit is fair with some overdue medical bills. I was late on my mortgage payments during the loan modification period but have been current for last 12 months. I want to consolidate my debts and some home improvements.
  • September 10 2013 - Farmville
  • 0