Profile picture for GaryKemp

Where can I find listings for Mobil homes

• July 31 - Prescott Valley
  • 0

Gary, there are a few MLS (Multiple Listing Service) throughout the state.  The ARMLS is the largest but in Prescott Valley you may need an agent that subscribes to the PAAR area MLS.

The link I am providing gives you access to every MFG home listed on the ARMLS system.  You will see that they are across the state.  Most of these allow/require you to own the land.  If you are looking for a park where you rent the space you may need to be more creative with a general web search.

Manufactured Home Search

http://link.flexmls.com/12igc2aedag2,12

Let me know if you need a better list.
Terry Day
  • August 08

Hello gary if you need assistance, I can forward properties from the Arizona MLS. Feel free to contact me. Bob Knapp Dpr Realty [Phone removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]
  • August 01

Profile picture for PrescottAz
there are many here on zillow or you can go to [Website removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]
or look for Residential / Mobile on most real estate websites. 
If you are looking for just park units you will have to do craigslist. They are considered personal property not real estate. 
Let me know if you need help. 
  • July 31