Where can I find the HOA in these listings? The price is immaterial if you don't know the HOA.

• June 18 2012 - Chicago
  • 0

Thank you. I do know an agent can get the info - and Redfin has it too - I just wanted to be able to browse and have that information when deciding if it's a viable option. I could not find it on Realtor.com, either. So I thought I'd just see if it was buried somewhere and I just wasn't seeing it. 

Profile picture for Matt Laricy
Sometimes Zillow has this on listings, and sometimes it does not. If you want good hard data, have your agent send you over the material through the MLS, at no cost to you!

I am not sure where you are looking, but I thought zillow did show the assessments. If not try realtor.com or my web site or find an agent to set u a search for you.