Profile picture for kevgosoft

Where can I get an FHA home refinance in Kansas with a 590 credit score?

• January 02 2014 - Manhattan
  • 0

Lenders such as myself can still assist with financing with your present scores.

There are lenders out there, like myself, that can accept FHA refinancing with scores as low as 580. Although your score is low, it is still possible to obtain a refinance. The other important aspect to understand is that your ability to obtain a refinance relies on other factors as well. These factors include your income, assets, expenses, employment, debt, down payment, as well as credit scores. Either way, the best thing for you to do is to speak with a lender directly to see if you can get started on refinancing with your situation. There are lenders like myself that would be glad to speak with you to help you get the refinancing that you need. There would only be a few more details needed to sort out your situation. Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me.

Profile picture for omarkhamisa0
Hi Kevgosoft

apply with mortgage broker in your area . they be able to find you best program for you . 

good luck 

Omar Khamisa