Profile picture for Papino

Where can I get another mortgage for a 5h investment property?

I was told I could only carry 4 mortgages and others tell me to ask around.  Is there anyone out there that could point me in the right direction?
  • July 31 2012 - Spring Hill
  • 0

If you can't get conventional financing you may qualify for a business loan as long as you can prove you own investment property or have the intention of buying investment property.  There are several programs you may qualify for but there is one that you are able to finance 100% + finance whatever you believe repairs/upgrades could be.  You're welcome to contact me anytime for more information.

Thank You,

Dominique Wilder
Universal Acceptance

Fannie Mae allows you up to a total of 10 financed properties.  you just need a lender that can sell to fannie.