Where did you get the ridiculous/invalid sold price of $1.00 for 20 Orient Way?

You've listed my home at 20 Orient Way as sold for $1.00!!!  This condo has not been on the market nor sold since 2001. 

If you don't revise this irresponsible/erroneous price for my home, I'll be contacting my attorney.
  • July 21 2013 - Salem
  • 0

Profile picture for alexroet
I'm glad you find it funny, Tim and Rachel...
But seriously, I am in the same boat. Every month I get an email from zillow with my home value report, and every month I fill out the 'incorrect sale price" feedback form.  I've been doing that for 8 months now, and zillow has not updated the info, and they do not respond to me.  I'm not going to get a lawyer, but seriously, what else are people supposed to do?

From what I know, a lot of time when you either re-finance or get the house from a divorce (sale for $1, instead of actual gift) - the numbers can be ridicolous, coming from public files.

Zillow.com is getting their numbers from public files, so whatever your county has on your house - just go and check. All mortgage, etc files are public. Just find files for your house and see what's going on.

My price on my house is also incorrect. I also didn't buy house when it shows I did and not for that price. But I did have an equity credit line, which I paid out in full and my guess, that's what the county received on file on my property.

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
"If you don't revise this irresponsible/erroneous price for my home, I'll be contacting my attorney."

I am rolling with laughter. Thanks for the laugh of the day.