Profile picture for maryoros9

Where do I find live/work listings to buy near or in 94510 zip code?

• March 08 2014 - Vallejo
  • 0

Profile picture for WineCountryAgt
There are also some live work townhomes in Suisun City on the waterfront.  I rarely see anything come on the market there.  Sonoma also has condos near the square that are perfect for that.  The lower level is for your business and then there is either 2 or 3 stories.  These are all fairly affordable.  If you are interested in looking I handle Vallejo, Napa, Suisun, Benicia and Sonoma - really three counties.  Kathy Luebcke shownapa@yahoo.com

Profile picture for NicoleSolari
The only one I am aware of that is a condo-like situation is in Walnut Creek (http://www.555yvr.com/site/index.php).  If you would like to look into owning something feel free to contact me!

Nicole Solari
Realtor®
707-486-5400
nicsolari@gmail.com
www.nicolesolari.com