Profile picture for Num 1

Where do I get the current market value of a single home in Baltimore?

• October 06 2011 - Reisterstown
  • 0

If you are interested in obtaining a Zestimate, a specialty of Zillow, please click on "homes" in the top line, type in the address, click on "go" then you'll have it in a pop up box on the map.  For more information on the property, click on the address in the box.

Contact an agent who specializes in Baltimore Metro Area.  You want to ask for a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis).  Typically, this will consist of homes sold in the last 4- 6 months (if in the city I usually use no more than 2 months) and homes that are as like yours as possible.

To get a more accurate market value the agent will need to visit your home to get a better idea in order to compare apples to apples.  If you are looking to refi- you will likely need an appraisal which is referred to you thru your lender/ bank.

Best of luck!  I hope this helps.

Renee Keshishian
Associate Broker, Notary
[phone numbers deleted by Zillow moderator.  Please refer to our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Profile picture for jennbonk
Your best source is a Maryland  licensed Realtor.  If you are looking for the Zillow estimate (Zestimate) just search for the property address. If you are looking for the Assessed Value, please refer to SDAT's website and do a property search. I am more than happy to help.   [Contact information deleted by Zillow moderator.  Please refer to our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Your best bet is to contact a professional real estate agent who can do a market analysis of the neighborhood. Zestimates are often off by a large percentage in our area.
Please let me know if I can help you further.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty

I will be happy to run a market analysis for you.  Feel free to contact me with the property address and I can e-mail you the values for the area.