Profile picture for homesale1953

Where do I go on Zillow's website to list my house?

I don't see where I can start the process to list my house. Where is that located, please?
  • November 14 2013 - US

Profile picture for Francis Ignacio
Hi homesale1953 -

Kindly click these links to start the process of listing your house:

For Sale by Owner

For Rent

Make Me Move

You can also visit our Zillow Help Center for other helpful information.

Francis Ignacio

To list a property in Zillow is for free. Click this link for the instructions on how to post a land or home as For Sale by Owner.For more information  you can visit Zillow Help Center.

The transaction of selling/buying a home/property is much more complex than most think.  As an experienced Realtor I would be happy to assist you.  What State and City are you in?  I work locally in GA and also assist others throughout the rest of the US and Internationally.  Your welcome to contact me via my profile/website.

Thanks You,
Kevin Stocks -Realtor

You would list it with a Realtor --- and the realtor will upload your information into the MLS system, that would then push the information through to Zillow.