Profile picture for Easy Sell

Where do I go on the site to get the FMV of a house?

• March 12 2010 - Naperville
  • 0

Hi. Zillow and many other websites is not a good accurate market value of your home. The market value is determined by taking many factors into account. I have a great link on my website that offers you a market snapshot of your area which may be helpful to you. It's at no obligation and it gives you all recent sales, currently available homes and much more. The best advise is to contact a Realtor(R) who can help you determine the information.

I cover the Naperville area so if you would like, feel free to email or call me and I would be happy to help!

The value of your property will not be definitively determined until the check clears at closing. Market view of what your property my bring is best done by someone who has had experience in marketing properties in this kind of market.

Your value my be very different after April 30th.  

On Zillow...you don't. You can infer an approximation by looking at recent sales and doing some quick price/sqft calcs, but that's about as close as you'll get with Zillow info.

The valuse zillow shows is very often incorrect and at times almost absurd. Contact a few agents to do a CMA. We do not charge for doing this. You can also pay an appraiser to do it for a few $$.

philip