Profile picture for Mark Malave

Where do you go for Breakfast in Rogers Park?

I had a client ask me what was the best place for breakfast in Rogers Park. Thought I would ask everyone out there for their 2 cents.
  • January 12 2011 - Rogers Park

Royal Coffee for great french toast and amazing coffee. Also can try some authentic ethiopian dishes. Great brunches at Uncommon Ground on Devon. 2 new ones I have not tried are Pillars Cafe and the Growling Rabbit. But my favorite way to eat breakfast in RP is to order coffee and danish and eat down on the beach/pier around Pratt

Yummm. Cinnamon roll french toast. That sounds really good. I also use use Yelp. It is a good way to get a lot of information fast and to find new places to try out.

Bananas Foster on the corner of Broadway and Granville! Great little place awesome Cinnamon Roll French Toast!  

Profile picture for Matt Laricy
I know you are asking for everyones personal answer, but I love going to YELP for this stuff. Its always a great way to find new places.

Profile picture for Mark Malave
@Ryan Are you saying there are no places to eat breakfast in Rogers Park?

Evanston

I love a good breakfast! Hopefully, you'll get some answers here on Zillow, but you might also try the local city-data forum here. They have people in small local areas, specific zip codes and neighborhoods that are happy to share their favorite places.