Profile picture for ko1228

Where do you park for this property? Walk up from below?

• Question refers to 3755 Onyx St, Eugene, OR 97405
  • 0

I'm pretty sure you park on Onyx, and walk up.  This property has a home behind it, so I don't think you can walk in from the street above.  Maybe an agreement could be made with the neighbor?

It is certainly an interesting listing, but it has been for a sale a long time because of the parking, entering the home issue.  Really consider before purchasing a home like this - it will be a very hard sell in the future!  What happens if you break your ankle?  How would you get in your house? With stairs like those, the winter weather is a real issue as well.

This is the sort of home real estate agents dread listing!  I would not want a client of mine ot purchase this home - the likeliood of them coming back to me dissatisfied would be too great.