Where & how do I find out what my home is worth for selling in my area?

Where do I find our what my home is worth in my area for selling purposes?
  • January 14 2013 - Spokane
  • 0

Definitely contact several agents who work in your neighborhood. You can call the brokerages directly and ask for an agent familiar in your area. Most agents will do a complimentary home evaluation.

Profile picture for Lawrie Lawrence
I would suggest contacting 2 or 3 local realtors or you can pay to have the property appraised.

Good Luck.

Profile picture for pattilucero
You can contact a local realtor who will show you what homes are going for in your area. It is always best to have them view your home so they can see what upgrades you have compared to others in your area! Good Luck