Profile picture for dougkramer

Where is "Edit" on the menu bar for claiming my house?

Your web page says:

Once you sign in and register, simply type in your address in the search field, click on your address on the map, then click "Edit" on the menu bar and there should be an option to claim your property. 

Where on the page can I find this "Edit" button?  I'm logged in and don't see it on the left, right, above or below the house, or in the detail dialog box.  I'm logged in.

• December 04 2010 - Midtown
  • 1

Best Answer

Hello. The edit button is under the house photo on the main house page. Owners can edit the basic house information after they claim their house. 

To get a Zestimate, you can go here enter the address in the Find Homes box and hit the blue GO button. If Zillow has one for the house, a map will come up for the area. Click on the address box to get to the home page. 

If you go to your main house page, you can claim your house with the yellow "Edit" pencil icon on your home page under the main house photo. I hate lost links myself so if these directions don't help please repost and I'll try to find you a link that hopefully explains better. Hope it helps.

Thank you for the best answer! It was a great gift for the holidays :)

Profile picture for Mills Realty
The "Edit" that you seek is under the photo of your property profile page.  You will hover over edit and then the option to claim your home will appear.