Profile picture for a_escamilla

Where is my listing??

I though i had posted a house for rent, possibly on 3/5. what did i do wrong, that its not listed???
  • March 10 2010 - Whittier
  • 0

Profile picture for Martin
a_escamilla,

Your listing is there.  Log into your Zillow account and click MyZillow tab up above.  Then under listings you can see and edit your listing.

Profile picture for a_escamilla
Thanks Martin. Where i am not able to see my ad, is when i look at all the other rentals in the area where mine is...thanks for your contribution to my question

Profile picture for chloe
I see your listing when I do a search for rentals in ZIP 90604. Your rental home appears to be on a grassy area of a large complex (perhaps a school) so perhaps it is not located exactly where you intended. If so let me know and we can try to help get it moved. Thanks.

ps - adding a photo would help attract interest from local renters.