Whereon the page do I click to get into the file for adding photos?

I need to enter photos on my listing. I did not realize I needed to post them before I began writing the description.   Where do I go to post them now that the listing is online?
  • September 25 2012 - Town of Ipswich
  • 0

Open your listing and look for the blue word "edit" just below the description.   In the drop down list you'll see the words "add/edit photos".  click on them and you'll be able to add your photos to your listing.

Nice flowers.  I'd recommend decluttering the kitchen counters and taking a photo of the living area (?) with more light.