Which are the best areas in Tampa and Orlando to invest in 2 bedrooms condos?

Getting back to FL and wiling to invest around $300K in 2 bedrooms condos. I want to rent them and need to know the best return to my money in the cities above mentioned
  • June 15 2012 - US
  • 0

Best Answer

There are many opportunities for condo purchases. I know of a community that the investor just bought 153 units and they are all slowing coming on the market.mthey are all rented sp, and they are offering 2 yrs free management and 1/ 2 off HOa fees for a year. All totaled it is about a 9% return on the money,I'd there is any interest ,contact us. The complex is always 95-97% rented and funded, no reserves. You need to be careful as some HOA's have rules against one lease per year ( if your tenant walks you cannot re rent until the lease runs out) Let us know if we can help. Thanks Suzie

Profile picture for 1945189153
I'm interested. Sounds like a great deal .Where is the community? In which city and area? I'd like to know about the details. Thanks

Hi Richard,I can understand that.I do not think I was suggesting to stay in one place,just that I knew about one complex in particualar that might work for you.This would be Altamonte Springs Florida.( SM county)Contact me directly is you want to talk.Best wishes Suzie

Suzie,
Thanks for yr answer. I am afraid that buying and renting all condos in the same place is risky since as you probably know better than me, is that what appeals to a kind of tenan dislike other. What I mean is better spread a litlle bit the condos in more than one community. What you think?Could you tell me in which city is located the community you referred to?
Thank you, Richard

I owned a house in Kissimmee and found the short term rental market there very suceptible to international  turbulences.   Maybe somebody can speak for the year round rentals.