Who can list a house for rent on Zillow?

I am a homeowner and want to list my house for rent on Zillow.  Do I have to be a professional, or can anyone list on Zillow/
  • March 16 2012 - Westcliff
  • 0

Similar to what Ken suggested, you can post it for rent on Zillow for free http://www.zillow.com/post-rental-listings/ and Zillow will also create a nice HTML template you can paste into a Craigslist listing.

Profile picture for Don Greenberg
I would definitely look into Postlets as Ken stated. This is such a smooth tool (and free) to list properties for rent. Check out the website and it shows where it syndicates your listing out to.

Post it on Craigslist too.  It's a great tool for rentals.  If you want to list it in the MLS, feel free to contact me through my profile.  I'll be glad to help.

Naima

There is also:  http://www.postlets.com/signup.php it allows you to not only post on Zillow but a number of sites, with just a few clicks of a button. 

The home owner can do it.   look at "rentals" in the top line and if you hover your cursor over the word you'll see "Post a rental" in the drop down menu.