Profile picture for courtz

Who comes up with these values

My home is listed as one of the lower valued homes in my neighborhood, my home is larger than some, I have a screened in pool with several upgrades, my value just dropped another 50,000.00 in value when none of the other homes dropped.  There is NO WAY this is possible. How do they come up with these values??????? 
  • September 05 2011 - Orlando
  • 0

It all depends where you got your infomation from. The tax appraiser is
going around and devaluing based on whats selling in your neighborhood.
If you want a real accurate CMA then have your real estate agent do a 
current CMA for you.

Allen Mates P.A.