Who do I call to buy 9070 E. Gary Rd #102 Scottsdale Az?

December 20 2012 - US

I will gladly provide you with some great realtors in Scottsdale.  If you would contact me I can get the names and phone numbers to you.

This is a bank owned property, Don't I just need the name of the bank and deal with them?

The bank will be paying the Realtors commission either way, and you would still want someone to represent you, more so since there will be inspections and REO disclosures.  (REO's can have huge headaches involved with them) More than likely the property is listed by an agent that works for the bank, and in almost every case an offer must be submitted through a third party website that realtors log into, whether it is Kazorak or equator.  Banks hire Realtors to sell their houses, they usually do not get into Real Estate first hand.  If they use a Realtor, wouldn't you agree that it is in your best interest to use one too?  And as a buyer you aren't paying anything for the Realtors knowledge and expertise, the seller (bank in this case) is.

I would advise to talk to Kate (I sent you her contact information) and she could best advise you on how things in your specific area are handled.

It can be helpful to a buyer's agent involved in bank owned properties.  Banks are not your friends, they just want to unload the properties for as much as possible.

When an agent offers a referral, the agent is expecting a referral fee from the agent in your town.    You can probably do as well interviewing several agents in your area to find a top notch agent.  Like all professions, some are super, some are lousy and many are fair to middling.

Well you are right, I would most likely see a referral from the agent, at the same point what is to say that I am not sending a top agent to him, shall he skip her because she would have to offer a commission out?  She's been in the business for 10 years, and a very good agent.  Just incase you were wondering.

Not looking to argue I am just saying that I would only send a referral if the agent deserved it, which in this case she is qualified.

She has sent me a reply regarding that home and it is not in foreclosure and not on the mls at this point.  last sale on the home was in 07.  

There also is NOT a trustee sale scheduled at this time.  You may want to talk to her and I am certain she can give you more and better direction that working through me on this.

I would be interested in where you get your information.  It does not appear to me that this unit (#102) is for sale, nor does it appear to be in foreclosure.

To answer your other question, no you cannot  deal directly with the bank, they always work through a RE Agent.

Scams and Fraud
Profile picture for Michael Emery
Latest reply by Michael Emery
  • Posted by Russ Hatfield Jr.
  • In Home Buying
Stay away from iMortgage
Profile picture for davesplace8
Latest reply by davesplace8
Bypass the Buyers Agent and Win!!!
Profile picture for joe4562
Latest reply by joe4562
Why you should "NOT" buy a Bonadelle (De Young) (McCaffrey) Home.
Profile picture for susie betancur
Latest reply by susie betancur
July 25 | 2 answers
buying a home
Profile picture for kmwall08
Latest reply by kmwall08
July 23 | 3 answers