Who do I contact that can help me find a home, condo, or townhome?

Who do i contact to find out if im able to buy a home based on my current salary? I need assistance doing a through search for a small 2 bedroom home under $75,000. I know it sounds a bit unrealistic but i want to make sure i did a full search. After doing a thorough search and do not find a home under $75,000 then i would like to search for a small 2bedroom condo. If i can't find a condo then my next step is for a townhouse. 
  • October 01 2012 - San Diego
  • 0

Jose, there are lots of agents who would be delighted to help you. That said, your price range is way off the mark and too low for a 2 bedroom property of any kind. I encourage you to save up your money, work on your income, etc. You don't have a realistic budget yet. Good luck to you.

If you are looking for a buyer's agent to help, interview a number of candidates rigorously.  While there are some great agents out there, not all are great and you owe yourself the best for this major financial endeavor.

Hi Jorge,

Your best bet is a condo. I can send you listings for each of those property types under $75,000 to see what results. Just call or send me an email with your email address, and I'll send you everything that's available.

Warm Regards,

Cory La Scala, REALTOR
Independence Realty
Lic # 01443391

Hi Jorge,
I can assist you. You are most likely looking for a condo, not a house. Have you been preapproved with a lender?

Sinead