Who do you use for mapping? I would like to contact them to correct the location of my listed home.

• March 24 2012 - Ruston
  • 0

Frustrating!

My home map location shows up correctly on Mapquest, Yahoo Maps, Google Maps and Bing Maps.  It's location is WRONG only on Zillow's map.   All the advice & instructions given so far don't work because there is no "move home location" option on the EDIT menu.  No helpful responses from Zillow Help to date (14 days).

Usually Zillow uses Bing (www.maps.bing.com).    You can check for your home to confirm by opening the map in a seach, and over in the left hand corner you usually will see "bing".   (My personal experience with bing's responsiveness is not good, I hope you do better.)

You get a gold star for recognizing that correcting mapping at the source hits a root cause.  I wish there were more like you.