Profile picture for ecookerly

Who/how do I contact someone about possible incorrect e-mail address?

I listed my home last night [2241 E CR100 N Danville IN 46122]. The system doesn't recognize my e-mail address when I try to log in. Also, I did not receive an e-mail confirming my listing or giving instructions to make any changes. When I try to look at my listing on line all that will come up is the map when you click on the listing.  
I created a new account in order to post a question.

• July 16 2011 - Danville
  • 0

Are you thinking you may have mistyped the E-mail address?     I see the property of the list of houses for sale, but when I click on it nothing opens.   I'll flag your post so it can come to the attention of customer service at Zillow.

Profile picture for pattylemme
The most common mistake with emails is perhaps a capital letter somewhere or in your email system check out the spam file, perhaps their information is being spammed.