Profile picture for davpie

Who is the best reality company and who their best agent for selling a home in New Berlin, WI 53131?

• July 12 2011 - New Berlin

Profile picture for The Two For You
I believe the best is the one that you feel fits best with you and connects with your plans, needs, etc. Also, a comprehensive package that includes International Brokerage and individual agent. I would welcome an opportunity to talk with you about putting our Technology-Based Complete and Unique Marketing System for Sellers to work for you.
http://TheTwoForYou.com/Selling
Give me a call or drop me an email and we can talk.
Steven 

Best Realty company? They are not all the same but the differences between individual agents is greater than the differences between the Milwaukee area agencies.  Thus, I think finding the best agent for you and your needs is the best way to go.

Many of the most visible agents you will not even get a chance to talk with personally and they may or may not be what you want.  As KerryAnn said, try to determine what it is that you want and then find the right Realtor to match those desires/services.

What is it that you have to sell?  It is important that you have an agent that is compatible with you and provides the services that you want.  I would be happy to meet with you to discuss.