Who is the owner of this home, the address is 255 SOUTH BLVD? This home is located in Oak Park, IL.

I need to know the ownership of this home,  255 SOUTH BLVD. This home is
located in Oak Park, ILLINOIS  60302. Please email the verification. Thank you.
Here is my email address, <dorothy.gary@gmail.com>. 
  • January 28 2013 - Oak Park

I guess my question to you, would be, what are you looking to do? Buy the house from these people?
  • July 07

Zillow does not provide ownership information for homes. (If someone posts it, it is deleted)  You can obtain it yourself through the local tax records.

Tax records are public information, so one thing you may want to try doing is contact Oak Park City Hall to see if they can provide you with that information.

Hope this helps, wish I could assist more, but my systems here in St. Louis don't allow me to search tax info for your part of the state.