Profile picture for stars2500

Who is to blame the Realtor or the MLS System? Two days waiting for price to be updated.

Is the MLS system slow in updating a house price--my realtor told me the price was updated yesterday night but all the websites are showing the previous price. How long it takes to the MLS system to update the price?
  • March 30 2011 - Peachtree City
  • 0

It happens almost immediately within the MLS, however it can take weeks to work its way through the various sites like Zillow which all pull from the MLS. Each site differs in the frequency in which they update. I believe Zillow is every 2 or 3 days.