Profile picture for PatriciaSpetter

Who owns the house at 6718 bancroft ave in st.louis, MO?

I have been conversing with a man trying to rent this to me.  I looked up address and found it here on your website.  I cannot afford to fall victim to a scam.  sincerely cautious   Patricia Spetter  [E-mail deleted  by Zillow moderator to protect privacy]
  • February 24 2012 - Lindenwood Park
  • 0

Owner's names are not available through Zillow, usually they are available through the county offices.   There are a number of red flags for scams, here is a link to Zillow's FAQ on scams with some excellent examples.

If it meets the examples, please report it as a scam to help unsuspecting folks.   It is easy to do,   From the home details page hover over edit, chose report problem and then chose "rental scam" in the choices in the drop down box.