Who thinks Hostas are the greatest man plant around? Easy to plant & grow. Return yearly and Flower.

When they get to big, split them, plant them and you've got more.
  • May 16 2009 - Miller Place
  • 0

Profile picture for AAPL
ferns, hostas, mushrooms, and moss  should do real well.

Love hostas.

I put a bunch in my mothers yard 3 years ago, partial shade, all doing great.

I'm going to be using them a lot in my new house. These are the only plants I've found that seem to do well in partial shade here in Reno. Looking for more ideas for plants in shade.. my new home has a lot of shady areas.

I'm hostile to hostas.

lol, who said anything about a whole yard of them. Share them with family, friends and neighbors.  Time for the chill-pill meds.  And yes, how did you know my whole yard is filled with weeds too?

Profile picture for AAPL
lol   weeds grow like mad too  and seem to multiply no matter what care is given to them  but it doesnt mean I want a yard full of them!!