Profile picture for Darnett

Why Doesn't my home below show up on Zillow

Address - 10410 S Lambs Lane
                Spokane, WA 99023

Home built 2009 two story on 10 acres. 2200sq ft detached garage and small barn

Owner David Caffee & Liz Biviano- Married
  • August 28 2012 - Mica
  • 0

Profile picture for Cindy Quinton
From what I have heard, Zillow's customer service is virtually nonexistent. 

Since your home doesn't exist on Zillow, you may wish to add it as for sale or as a MAKE ME MOVE home. Here is what Zillow says in its FAQ's: 
How can I post my home on Zillow if I can't even find it on your site?

As you go through the process of posting your home for sale or setting a Make Me Move price, just enter the address, pinpoint the home's location on the map and the home will be added to the site. You can do this for any home for sale in the U.S. or you can set a Make Me Move price, even if the home is not currently in our database. Learn more about MAKE ME MOVE.

Profile picture for Darnett
The customer service phone number only has automated promps that don't answer my question. 

Contact Zillow Customer Service. They can help you with this.