Profile picture for supershark

Why I can't find 64 Belmont drive daly city, ca 94015 on Zillow?

Why I can't find 64 Belmont drive Daly City, CA 94015 on Zillow?  It's on the map but no information about this house, why?
  • February 12 2009 - Daly City
  • 0

supershark -

We may not have enough public information for the property to have it posted on the website.

However, you can add the property on the website by moving the mouse pointer on the "Homes" tab located at the top of the page then click on "post home for sale", follow the rest of the instructions and just take down the posting if have no intention of selling the property.

I guess it's just not listed. I think I read that about 70% of houses were listed on Zillow now, but not that one. The owner could add the house and their own information if they wanted to, but Zillow would not have a Zestimate for it until it was added to the larger system.