Profile picture for hindmost

Why Street Map shows wrong locations in Cary North Carolina????

For past several months the Street Map of my address shows streets far far from my location. I live very close to intersection of McCrimmon Parkway and Davis Drive. Yet your maps place my home miles from there.

There is also so much building in this area that its better to manually enter map locations .

2009 was a good year, but it is still pretty easy to edit you map. On your main house page, you can claim your house with the yellow "Edit" pencil icon on your home page under the main house photo and then you will be able to edit the map.  

After you claim your home, you can edit your location on the map. There is a hotlink in that "Edit" menu to "Move Home's Map Location". The change is immediate.

Go in and claim this home and you can move the house to the correct location using the map feature.