Why am I unable to edit my home?

I need to add new updated projects and edit my home.  The format only allows me to report a problem.  What gives?
  • March 10 2012 - San Juan Capistrano
  • 0

Zestimates respond slowly to edits of facts that are part of the calculation and the edits are phased in gradually rather than overnight.   Zillow says several weeks to several months for full impact.  My personal (not Zillow) experience was about 8 weeks for full benefit for one I monitored carefully.

Oddly enough, after I sent that message... zillow somehow lifted the options and I was able to update details.
How long does it take to show new zestimate?

If you can only report a problem, either it is listed by an agent or claimed by someone else.  If not listed for sale or rent, click on "report problem" and chose "incorrect owner claim" from the list of possibilities.