Profile picture for jimmysrourkin

Why are houses/farms so low-priced in Lawrenceburg, Ethridge, Tennessee and surrounding areas?

Is it because you are far away from a major interstate, you don't have a lot of big chain stores and banks? Just a quiet little friendly area in Amish country? It just seems like properties are priced about half of what they are farther to the north in Franklin and Nashville and Columbia. I am interested in buying properties around this area, particularly Ethridge, and it seems like the prices are a little too good to be true. Indulge me and any others who want to know. Post here please for me and anyone else who wants to know. Local realtors only, please. Don't anybody out in California put an auto response here. Thanks!!
  • August 13 2014 - Lawrenceburg
  • 2