Why are not accurate sales showing up in Zillow?

Hi

I was wondering how certian 'sales' are showing up in Zillow that, as far as I can tell,  are not real sales.

Take a look at the Regal Oaks complex in Kissimmee, there are quite a few 'recent sales' in there at impossible prices, for example 2757 Corvette Lane, Kissimmee, FL  It shows it was sold for $175 600 in march, and that sale does not show up in MLS ( my agent looked for it, it never happened )

Townhouses in that complex are priced $90 - $110k, ( i know I own one ) and $175k is way out of line for that area.

I'm looking to buy another one that complex, and I think that having all of these unusual sales is unfarily pushes the prices up

Can you explain how these trades got in your system, and if they are not real have them removed ?
  • July 16 2012 - Street
  • 1