Why are other agents able to claim my listings? This is not legal to do in my State.

• March 24 2010 - Sugar House
  • 0

Can you clarify what is happening with your listings?

Other agents can't claim your listings. Can you give me more information about what you think is happening and I'll get to the bottom of it?

I don't think it's legal in any state, Last year I posted (with the permission of the listing Agent) 12 homes for sale on my zillow account.

Even with the permission of the listing agent, I had to have a disclaimer stating that the actual listing agent was another person, (with his name)