Why are there two Zestimates for my house?

My house, (302 Zircon Lane, Knightdale NC 27545) has two Zestimates. One appears reasonable, the other greatly undervalues it. Why? Please fix it or walk me through how I may fix it.
JG
  • June 01 2013 - Knightdale
  • 0

There are two Zestimates because a duplicate property entry was created when the home was listed way back in 2010.   Here's  a link to the duplicate that doesn't show sales history or tax history.   The other is the original with sales history and tax history.

The user can't delete a property entry, but  can report the duplicate to Zillow.   Open the page, go to "more" and chose "report problem with home" from the drop down list.   Report that there is a duplicate.  Zillow always keeps the one with sales and tax history.  (It usually takes two or three weeks until the duplicate is gone).