Profile picture for MartyFried

Why are you publishing false information about the listing brokir?

I am owner of 6138 and 6176 Westbrooke in West Bloomfield, MI 48322. 

You indicate that Howard Novetsky has the listing for 6138 but he does NOT.  I never signed a listing with him.

You indicate that all showing for 6176 goes though Steve Cash which is also false.  I have no idea who Steve Cash is.

Why do yoiu publish this false information?  Do you want to be  sued?

Martin L. Fried 
  • April 10 2012 - West Bloomfield

Profile picture for MartyFried
My apologies to Zillow.  On rechecking, it looks like the information about Howard Novetsky having the listing came from my own broker in including an image of Howard having the listing among the images of the property.

Marty

Profile picture for MartyFried
Really, I'm surprised you answered at all much less so quickly - all to your credit.  6176 has been leased and is no longer available.  6138 is still available through Beth Borson.

Profile picture for realtorjay1
Good Morning Marty,
I pulled the addresses up on both Zillow and the local Realtor Multiple Listing Service (MLS). 6138 is listed as available in both systems for lease at $1400/mo w/ Beth Borson at Re/max New Trend, not Howard Novestsky http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6138-Westbrooke-Dr-West-Bloomfield-MI-48322/2133816976_zpid/. The 6176 address is showing as pending, under contract since 3/26, by Beth in the MLS for the amount $1500/mo. I found no current active listing in Zillow for that address. But, I did see the old listing comments from Steve Cash who had unit #54 listed in a failed sale attempt from 2008 showing up on the data (it is not showing as active in that posting, however). http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6176-Westbrooke-Dr-54-West-Bloomfield-MI-48322/24479997_zpid/.

From what I can tell, there is isn't any false active listing info. I'd suggest you check with Beth to verify this. I hope that help--good luck w/ the leases!