Profile picture for man1974

Why are you thinking of moving so soon? There are other cottages being built and are in the inventor

Other cottages are in inventory. How have you enjoyed living here and what about the quality of build?

Profile picture for trvlarrngr
I have taken a paycut and have to work 2 jobs now to stay where I am. I can do it but would rather not. 

When I listed it they had not started construction yet. I am not in a rush. If it happens, it happens. I just wanted to put it out there.

It is a phenomenol neighborhood!  The pool system is wonderful and never crowded. The kids love the playground, everyone is out walking, roller blading, biking and talking to each other. The concept of the neighborhood works very well. It brings people together.